Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is this considered turning down a job referral?

Hello, I currently have been receiving unemployment benefits in Texas for over 2 months now and have found 1 part time job thus far. This however is not enough to support my cost of living and so I need to continue receiving unemployment benefits. In order for me to continue receiving benefits I must continue to look for full time work which requires me to make 3 job contacts a week and I cant turn down mostly any job offer/referral. In addition to me getting benefits I was required to sign up for the work in texas website which matches me to jobs that meet my supposed qualifications.several weeks later I was contacted by an employee of the Texas workforce commission informing me about job matches. One of the matching job employers she informed me about chose not to disclose the name of company and the job description sounded something like a fast food chain like Burgerking, so anyway long story short I told her I was't interested. Was this considered turning down a job referral?

No comments:

Post a Comment