Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Has anyone had their account deleated due to 'copy right infringement'?

For the second time it's happened to me and now I'm very ticked off! The only things I've ever had on my account were AMV's (anime music video's that I made on my own from my fav japanese anime). Now before you get started, I understand the whole issue about 'if you want to avoid issues with copy right infringement just put up your own work'. I agree with that. However, my only problem is that I'm not the only person on youtube who does this. There's a large enough anime community on that site. So there are other people who make and post fan dubs or abridged seris and the like. Thousands of people put up amv's like I did. There is nothing remotely different on my account then from someone else. So why the heck was mine deleated?! I mean, it's it's gonna be like that, then they should deleate everyone else who has anything anime or other things related that is not their's to begin with. how do I get my account back? How long would it take for them to reply to my request? also pardon me for all the ranting but I'm seriously annoyed at the matter since a lot of things I've worked really hard on are pretty much deleated for good and there's no way I could get it back on my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment