Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tampon time - I think?

When you sleep at night sleep with a towel under you (that's what i do). Yes you do put the cardboard applicator into your vagina and push the cotton in and take out the cardboard. TRUST ME YOU'LL KNOW IF YOU DON'T PUT IT IN THE RIGHT HOLE. It hurts, BAD! It only feels weird if you don't put it in right, if you do put it in right then you won't even feel it. Just take a deep breathe and put the tampon in. Cardboard can hurt a plastic applicator can be much more comfortable. It's impossible to put it to far in. The cervix isn't very big so... theirs no "losing your tampon". There is an area that you hold on to while putting the tampon in when your fingers touch your vagina that's when its far enough (the video will show you). It will come out trust me just gently pull the string and you'll be fine. Here watch this video is very detailed this is what i watched! a href="http://www.beinggirl.com/article/how-to-insert-a-tampon/." rel="nofollow"http://www.beinggirl.com/article/how-to-…/a I put my pads in my shoes. i stuff it in my shoe or in my shirt and no one can tell!! You don't have to bring a purse with you to the bathroom. I'm so sorry you have to swim with a tampon my love. Its very unsanitary not to. Have a GREAT summer, hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment