Friday, July 15, 2011

I'd like to join a non-traditional "religious" group / so called "cult". I want belonging. where do i go?

I am in illinois, near chicago. I'd love to join a close knit cult but am not sure what to believe in. I've been alienated by catholicism. I don't want to take up any other major form of religion. I believe people on earth are pawns controlled by the banking and oil industries. Governments are false entities which provide protection similar to the mafia; pay the banks and oil industries and the people stay alive. The world does not care about people''s health else there would be no legal alcohol, fast food, food additives,and unaffordable health care coverage. I feel the world is doomed and the only people who care are citizens who have no money or voice. I need direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment